VIP INVITATION! R.S.V.P
The School of Creative Arts Careers Fair 2019
Wednesday 27th February, 12-3pm
The Forum, College Lane Campus, Hatfield, AL10 9AB
As a valued partner of the Careers & Employment Service we would like to offer you the opportunity to register early for your place onto the Creative Arts Careers Fair. This event is aimed at all year creative arts students and is an ideal opportunity for you to showcase your organisation and work opportunities to specific industry students.
Our students will be interested in Placement and Graduate Job Roles, Part-time, summer and Freelance Employment. This is an ideal opportunity for you to network with undergraduates and postgraduates from our programmes which include:
- Digital Animation: 3D Computer Animation and Modelling, 3D Games Art & Design, Visual Effects for Film and Television
- Design and Crafts Architecture, Design Crafts (Ceramics & Glass) Design Crafts (Jewellery) Design Crafts (Textiles) Fashion and Fashion Business, Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Interior Architecture and Design, Product and Industrial Design
- Film and Media: Digital Media Design, Film and Television (Production) Model Design (Model Effects) Model Design (Special Effects) Model Design (Character and Creative Effects)
- Music: Audio Recording and Production, Live Sound and Lighting Technology, Music and Sound Design Technology, Music Composition and Technology for Film and Games, Music Industry Management, Music Production, Songwriting and Music Production, Model Design (Character and Creative Effects)
- Visual Arts Fine Art, Photography, MA Art Therapy
- Business Creative, Marketing with Digital Communications, Marketing with Fashion
To register your interest as an exhibitor please Click Here.
This is a free event & lunch will be provided. Further joining instructions will follow in February.
There is also the opportunity to host a masterclass/taster/workshop session if this meets your needs with the students. Click here to learn more about our School-of-study
If you have any queries please contact the Careers & Employment Service on: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01707 284791