The brand new Meet the Buyer event is being held at the Business and Technology Centre, Stevenage on Thursday 9th May.
The Meet The Buyer event is…
- A great opportunity to meet and pitch to established businesses in both the private and public sector in Stevenage
- Brilliant networking opportunities with up to 70 other SMEs
- Get past those gatekeepers and meet the real decision makers
- Fine tune your pitching skills with an excellent workshop
- Pitch your products/services to 3 businesses
The event is now open for pre-registration at www.stevenagemeetthebuyer.co.uk and closing date is 29th March
How it works
- Pre-register for free. We then try to match you up with buyers who have expressed interest in the kind of products/services you produce.
- If matched, you are invited to confirm and pay your fee online.
- When confirmed you will be invited to a workshop on ‘how to pitch in 10 minutes’, included
is a Breakfast networking event with over 50 in attendance.
- You will be given 3 x 10 minute slots to meet buyers from large businesses and organisations in Stevenage Borough Council area at our Meet the Buyer event.
For more information and to register, visit www.stevenagemeetthebuyer.co.uk