• Are you, or do you know someone who is, thinking about, or in the process of, starting a business?
• Or maybe you’re someone who is already up and running, but needs some help to progress?
• Are you possibly looking to diversify?
• Is your business outside of the towns or are you considering diversifying to rural areas ?
• Do you employ 5 people or fewer?
East Hertfordshire and North Hertfordshire Councils have collaborated to provide a
support service to assist with the complexity and diversity of rural businesses in the
area. If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this free service could help
The Rural Business Advice Service works with pre-start, start-ups, and existing businesses to help them realise their goals. The consultant, Richard Hardiman, also runs his own business and fully understands the issues of isolation and poor access to services and staff that rural businesses face.
Working primarily on an individual basis with business owners the project offers a bespoke service, this aims to leave you with the skills to deal with issues in the
future, but also signposts other sources of business support as appropriate. Meetings focus on what you want to achieve for your business.
To make an appointment to meet with Richard (meetings can be held at a location to suit) call him now on 07711 385220 or email: email@example.com
The rural advice project is one of East Herts Council's and North Herts Council’s economic development initiatives and is supported by funding from the European Union through Defra's Rural Development Programme for England.