23rd March 2012
South Hill Centre, Hemel Hempstead
09:00am - 12:30 pm
Dacorum Businesses Against Crime Partnership are running a Half Day Seminar to increase awareness of Key Safety issues and Business Continuity.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and managers.
- Property and facilities managers and practitioners.
- Public and private employers. Charities and voluntary organizations.
- Health and Safety managers and practitioners.
- To Provide managers and practitioners with a practical understanding of potential threats.
- Help to understand and plan your re-sponse to various situations you may find yourself.
- Provoke thought processes, so you will have a clearer understanding of how to react in situations previous training had not catered for.
- Deliver practical guidance and direction.
A better understanding of key issues will allow managers to plan more effectively, comply with Health and safety regulations and increase efficiency by getting things right first time.
For more information and to book, please click here for more information