Sopwell House in St. Albans has been given a slick facelift, taking it from understated-chic to the next level of contemporary, country house glamour. Following a multi-million pound investment over the last few years, Sopwell House has invested an additional 1.5 million this year with further refurbishments planned for the end of 2014 and start of 2015. The corporate refurbishments include:
- The ground floor Meeting & Events area has been refreshed to complement the extensive refurbishment throughout the entire property.
- The first floor Meeting Rooms, which are ideal for ‘boardroom-style’ meetings, have been completely refurbished and finished in a contemporary and stylish design. These now hold up to 20 delegates and are equipped with new furnishings and huge 80” internet-ready HD TVs with plug in & play connectivity.
- The Juliana / Lee meeting room offers delegates the chance to let their creativity flow with a separate break-out area and exclusive whiteboard wall to ‘brain storm’ ideas.
And if that is not enough, Sopwell House has introduced a number of Upgraded Coffee Breaks, fit for any meeting or conference. Below are just two of six delicious breaks available:
- The chocolate-inspired Chocoholic featuring mini gateaux, rocky rivers, bavarois and hot chocolate drink to name just a few items.
- The classic Continental Breakfast featuring croissants, mini muffins, smoked salmon quiche and cookies amongst other delicacies.
Corporate events at Sopwell House have always been a bespoke affair - there will be no copy & paste format here as the flexible staff and inside or outside spaces can accommodate anything a client would want. From bespoke themes and menus to team-building events including cocktail making or cookery masterclasses, anything is possible just ask.
Regarding their brand new look and general direction, Marleen Mason; Director of Sales & Marketing at Sopwell House said; ”This is a merited investment for the well-established and much loved Sopwell House! Following a long planning process, an extremely exciting time for our existing and potential clients to enjoy our fantastic and unique facilities and services is starting now. The team and I very much look forward to welcoming corporate bookings of any kind.”
Sopwell House’s new corporate facilities, along with its signature coffee breaks really do offer a 360 degree experience of professionalism and sophistication that will turn any corporate occasion into a big hit.