The Low Carbon Vehicle (LCV) exhibition, which takes place from 10 - 11 September 2014, is the perfect opportunity to select 1-2-1 meetings with a range of international automotive companies who are looking for UK suppliers and partners.
Some of the international organisations you can meet include Beijing Automotive Group, BYD, Electric Vehicles, Obvio!/Wake Motors and TACO Engineering UK (TATA Autocomp Systems).
UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) will also be present, so you can book meetings with their exporting experts and learn about LCV opportunities in countries such as Brazil, China, Germany, India, Spain, Thailand and Turkey.
By attending this event, you will be able to:
- Meet face-to-face with international buyers who need LCV goods and services
- Learn about LCV opportunities in key markets, such as Brazil, China, Germany, India, Spain, Thailand and Turkey
- Speak to UKTI exporting experts who can share their international market knowledge
- Network with other businesses that you can collaborate with to win contracts
- Gain access to a ready-made network of LCV contacts
When: 10 – 11 September 2014
Where: Millbrook Proving Ground, Bedford
Price: This event is free to attend
Registration is now open. All attendees must register to attend the LCV exhibitionand book your 1-2-1 meetings via UKTIseparately.
You can also see more details about the seminars at the exhibitionor, for further information, contact Allegra Monico via email at LCV2014@uktieventspecialist.com or by calling 0207 034 4848.