“Your Next Generation Recruitment”
College Lane Campus Hatfield, AL10 9AB
Tuesday 21 May, 8.30-10.00am
This event is to welcome new SMEs to the services of the UH employment team. Join us for light refreshments, presentations and industry specific careers employment guidance.
- Student & Graduate summer internship funding for SMEs
- Generation Z Recruitment, useful tips and techniquesto consider.
- How to use our FREE online jobs portal to advertise your graduate, placement, summer and part time job roles which can be seen by over 25,000 UH Students & Graduates.
- Recruitment cycles: when is the best time to recruit? Writing job descriptions that get results, Salaries, Work Shadowing Scheme and more.
- Followed by a round table networking session hosted by our industry specific employment advisors.
Come and learn more about our students studying across 10 different schools and over 270 courses that will meet your recruitment needs. Schools of Study Tap into a community of talent in one place for free
What to do next!
To register your attendance please Click Here R.S.V.P Thursday 9 May 2019.
We will look forward to meeting youon the day. If you are unable to attend and would like to advertise your vacancies please register hereforfree on our online jobs board CareerHub
If you have any enquires please direct them to The Employment Service email@example.com; 01707 28 4791