Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry are proud to announce that the 'Inspiring Hertfordshire' Awards are now open for entries.
Open to businesses, social enterprises and individuals, they will celebrate their inspirational actions and outstanding achievements and the awards will culmiante in a gala dinner on 17th May.
The award categories and relevant entry forms are listed below:
- Achievement in International Business (download entry form)
This award will be given to the business that can best demonstrate exceptional performance in export markets.
- Business of the Year (download entry form)
This award will demonstrate all-round excellence in business.
- Community Champion (download entry form)
This award will recognise the achievements of a business, organisation or individual that has made a significant impact in their local community.
- Entrepreneur of the Year (download entry form)
This award will recognise the outstanding efforts of an individual who has been inspirational in achieveing high performance of their company or organisation.
- Excellence in Customer Service (download entry form)
This award is designed for businesses to showcase excellence and achievement in customer care.
- Excellence in People Development (download entry form)
This award will be presented to an individual or organisation that has played an outstanding role in skills development within their business or wider community.
- Innovation Through Technology (download entry form)
The winner will demonstrate how their business or organisation has been innovative in the development and or use of technology.
- Most Promising New Business (download entry form)
This category is open to businesses that have been trading for less than three years and can demonstrate outstanding performance and future projections.
- Social Enterprise of the Year (download entry form)
This will be awarded to the social enterprise or charity that can demonstrate outstanding achievements in its relevant field of endeavour.
- The Environmental Award (download entry form)
This award will reflect outstanding work within the environmental field or contribution towards sustainable development.
Entry forms must be returned electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is noon, Friday 16th March 2012.