To establish support for all who are concerned with property, building development, cost & planning, design and construction we are delighted to be supporting the Property and Construction sector by creating a new networking forum; the ‘Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce Property & Construction network’.
Core team members running these events include representatives from, Morgan Sindall, Just Housing, Mitsubishi Electric, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the National Centre for Project Management (NCPM) at the University of Hertfordshire
The Property and Construction Network will be a series of six events, each featuring a relevant speaker from the industry.
They are open to members and non- members of the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce and are designed to help you.
• Network with key players in the sector to promote and generate business for your organisation, including architects, building services, chartered surveyors, construction, developers, engineers
• Meet local business in the county
• Connect with senior decision makers; gain access to leading industry figures
• Hear relevant talks from the sector
• Keep up-to-date with trends and developments and exchange information with like-minded
• Raise your profile, build relationships and strengthen strategic alliances
• Entertain your clients at these informative events
Watch out for more details coming soon!