Our recent member survey showed that with more and more businesses expanding their workforce, HR and Employment Law support was a need high on the agenda.
In response to this, Herts Chamber is delighted to announce a new service to members completely free as part of Chamber membership, giving employers access to an employment law and human resource benefit which includes:
- A 24 hr Telephone advice line
- Is one of your employees constantly absent?
- Do you have a discipline issue?
- Have you a redundancy problem?
Pick up the phone for advice
- Manned by HR specialists
- Unlimited calls
- An online reference manual with hundreds of downloadable documents
Do you need a Written Statement of Employment Particulars template? Do you need policies to add to your Employee Handbook? Do you need to know how to deal with a disciplinary?
- A bank of documents, policies and letters to download and edit
- Description of the law and considerations relating to employment law
- Contracts of Employment
- Employee Handbook
- Online HR Healthcheck
£130,000 of indemnity insurance for employment law issues
Health & Safety at Work
In addition you have FREE access to the health and safety library with an option to purchase access to over 150 downloadable health and safety documents.
Chamber HR will be available to members from 1st May 2014