- Retailer's Challenge – for best instore promotion for Fairtrade Fortnight
Two categories: Supermarkets, and Shops
- Caterer's Challenge – for best menu/meal using Fairtrade products
Open to: Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Cafes, Staff Canteens
- Organisation's Challenge – for best promotion/event for Fairtrade Fortnight
Three Categories: Senior Schools, Junior Schools, other organisations
- User's Challenge – best Fairtrade promotion for their staff/customers
Open to: F.E. Colleges, Uniformed Organisations, Estate Agents, Hairdressers etc.,
- Individuals Challenge – best individual’s idea for promoting Fairtrade in Stevenage
- Best Overall – winners of above Challenges will automatically go forward to this Category.
The winners in each category will be announced on Wednesday 7 March. In addition, Stevenage Fairtrade Steering Group are hosting a charity screening of the award winning film “Black Gold” at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Thursday 6th March at 7.45pm. The film tells the David and Goliath story of an Ethiopian coffee farmer who takes on the giant coffee companies of the world in an effort to get a better deal for coffee producers.
For further information on events in Stevenage during Fairtrade Fortnight, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.