The next “exporting is it for me” workshop to be organised by EEN will be held on the 20th March at Shendish Manor near Hemel Hempstead.
Looking to grow your business?
Have you thought of exporting?
But don’t know where to begin?
Recent research found that:
- 59% of companies found that overseas business led to fresh ideas and innovation, upgrading their products and services.
- 44% of firms reported a link between exporting and increased turnover in 2011.
- 44% of firms said exporting significantly improved their profile or credibility.
This one day workshop provides you with a great oppor-tunity to obtain the knowledge and skills you will need to export effectively. You will have the chance to:
- Discover your export capability
- Learn from an experienced successful exporter
- Gain strategic advice from EEN & UKTI representatives
about exporting your product or service profitably
The workshop will cover:
- The different stages and mechanics of exporting
- The methods of exporting and how to choose a method that suits you
The event is organised in partnership with Dacorum Borough Council who is very keen to work with their business community to gear them up for international trade, ahead of a major conference they are planning in the Autumn.
To register: Call: 0845 641 99 55 or Email email@example.com or visit www.enterpriseeuropeeast.org.uk/eox/events/register.asp?eventid=581
For more information, please download the flyer (link below)