The event is aimed at experienced exporters and service providers within the EU. Attached is the flyer for the event which can be sent to any business contacts you have who may be interested in attending. Some of the key points about the event;
- Free event on the 9th of June, 9-1pm at Duxford Air Museum
- Speaker from BIS will explain how the services directive, implemented at the end of last year makes it easier for businesses to provide their services in other EU countries and answer all related questions.
- Country specialists from UKTI from Hungary, Poland and the Baltics will summarise the new opportunities in their markets. (The country specialists are available for one to one meetings if you let the EEN team know in advance)
- Networking Coffee and networking lunch with SMEs and other Service providers like HMRC
- Please book through events team (0845 601 1000) or online at http://www.rbsiseast.org.uk/EventMatching/Search/Details.aspx?e=21744
You can view the information by clicking here