The High Sheriff of Hertfordshire is delighted to invite you to attend a professional adviser's seminar on:
Developing Client Relationships through Philanthropy
Taking place on:
Thursday, 3 October 2019 from 6pm
at the University of Hertfordshire, De Havilland Campus,
Clients are increasingly turning to their professional advisers for philanthropy advice. If you would like to enhance the service you provide to your clients this seminar will update and inform you on the opportunities that local philanthropy offers.
You will hear from:
• Ben Blair, Policy Lawyer, Charities Commission
• Penny Carey, Dean of Hertfordshire Law School, University of Hertfordshire
• Steven Hamilton, Private Client Partner, Taylor Walton
• Helen Gray, Foundation Director, Hertfordshire Community Foundation
• Paula Jeffs, Personal Tax Partner, WMT Chartered Accountants
The event also attracts credits for CPD and will enable you to network with peers over complimentary refreshments.
before 23 September 2019.