Get Mentoring is a Government funded initiative delivering free mentor training to thousands of business people with the hope that they will go on to volunteer a small amount of their time supporting a new or growing business.
Everyone that completes the short training course receives a SFEDI Certificate of Recognition, two year's free membership of the Institute of Enterprise & Entrepreneurs ( www.ioee.co.uk
) and information about mentoring opportunities across the UK. Interested? Here's five great reasons for getting involved:
• To learn a new skill or revisit an existing one
• To make a difference to a business just starting out
• It can lead to great PR for your business
• You'll learn from the people you go on to mentor
• To gain free membership of the IOEE and to get involved in new networks
Also, if you complete the free mentor training before the end of the year, Lloyds Bank will donate £5 to Young Enterprise!
You can complete the full course online (takes one or two evenings) or at a four hour workshop - www.getmentoring.org/wp_admin
To sign up visit www.getmentoring.org