Dacorum Business Week 2017 launches from 5 to 9 June with an exciting line-up of networking events and free practical workshops.
Its mission is to help local businesses based in Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead, Tring and beyond to network, develop knowledge and encourage economic growth.
Highlights to look out for during Dacorum Business Week 2017 include:
- Jonathan Vorss-Millins is travelling from the East of England European Partnership’s Brussels office to deliver the keynote speech on the impact of Brexit on local businesses
- Top London visual merchandising expert Sarah Manning will be visiting retailers around the borough to carry out on-site consultations
- My Mustard Google AdWords consultancy and Metro Bank are teaming up for a networking launch event to help businesses get connected
- One-to-one business surgeries providing tailored advice on a range of topics (from tax and payroll to commercial law and marketing)
- Interactive workshops covering subjects such as advertising, data protection, apprenticeships and social media.
For further information and how you can get involved, please click here.