Enterprise Europe Network and UKTI are inviting businesses to join a Mechanical, Electrical and Precision Engineering, Industrial Machinery, Environment and Service Sector focused trade mission to the Czech Republic, September 2014.
The trade mission to Brno will visit the MSV International Engineering Fair 2014, one of the largest trade fairs in Central Europe and participate in pre-arranged business-to-business meetings with Czech firms.
The delegation will gain access to substantial business prospects, meet key decision makers in the Czech Republic and benefit from an in-country briefing from local market experts.
Czech Republic Market Facts
• The Czech Republic is a high income economy with GDP per capita reaching 85% of the European Union average.
• According to recent surveys 80% of Czechs are able to speak a foreign language (predominately English and German).
• £24 billion received in EU Structural Funds (2007-2013) and expecting a further £20 billion during the current strategic period (2014-2020).
• The Czech economy grew by 2.9% in 2013 and is forecast to continue to expand by 3.3% in 2014 (World Bank).
• Highly skilled and educated workforce of 10.5 million consumers.
• Member of the European Union, NATO etc and within 2 hours flying time from the UK.
What is on offer?
Gain access to major overseas business opportunities with like-minded companies with the support of EEN and UKTI, both locally and in the Czech Republic.
UK companies will benefit from:
• Up to 15 pre-arranged meetings with potential new business partners, clients, suppliers, installers and end-users.
• FREE entrance to MSV International Engineering Fair 2014
• Networking dinner to which you can invite guests
• In-country briefing from market experts
• Your company’s profile in the trade mission brochure
• Free access to interpreters
• Our support before, during and after the visit
• Services of an experienced trade mission manager
• Group discounts
Venue: Central European Exhibition Centre, Brno
Cost: A non-refundable registration fee for the trade mission is £50 +VAT per delegate. The deadline for bookings is Monday 15th September 2014.
For further Information please contact Mark Hofman on +44 (0)1707 398069 or email email@example.com