• set up and run a business;
• learn valuable business skills;
• create links with local businesses;
• learn about the work of local charities.
Schools can enter up to three teams of Year 12 students. Each team comprises 6-8 members (these individuals will currently be Year 11 students). Each team will be matched with a local business mentor (their “Dragon”) and a local charity. Each team will receive £100 and be supported by its Dragons to “turn £100 into £1,000”. All profits go to the partner charity.
Why your business should be involved:
• The Challenge is a great personal development opportunity for your staff to mentor and advise young people about financial and business risk.
• By being involved in the Challenge, your business builds a stronger profile within the local business community and local schools through business networking opportunities.
• The programme is strongly supported by Welwyn Hatfield Community and Voluntary Service, Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council and the Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership.
email email@example.com, or call Jay on 07951 942995.