Time: 9.30 – 4.30pm
Date: Friday 24th May
Venue: University of Hertfordshire, de Havilland Campus, Hatfield AL10 9EU.
Price: £25 for all ticket types (member/non-member); includes full day training, tea/coffee, and lunch!
Exhibitors include: Fujitsu; Kogan Page; Growth Accelerator; and Wenta
There is a recognised need for marketing support and expertise within small companies (1-49 employees). This event is being hosted by the University of Hertfordshire.
1. Competitive SME (keynote: marketing strategy, differentiation, tips and lessons from Europe). Speaker: David Hood (Author & SME Expert).
2. Marketing on a Shoestring: tactical, deliverable, hands-on – quick win ROI.Include websites (design, content & organic SEO), digital (include mobile, online reviews, Google Local etc) and social media. Speaker: Sarah Orchard (Expert practitioner).
3. Cost-effective online advertising. Speaker: Claire Jarrett (UK’s leading Adwords trainer & Google Advertising Expert).
4. Market research & resources for small businesses. Speaker: Dawn Southgate,CIM (Expert on information resources and research for SMEs).
5. How to Start and Grow your Export Business (generate incremental revenue, spread risk and don’t limit yourself to a recessionary market). Speaker: David Earp, UK T&I (Export expert).
6. Funding Help for Small Businesses. Speaker: University of Hertfordshire