In April 2015 the government introduced sweeping changes to pensions, and the ways you can drawdown income from them.
As the initial press speculation and hype fade away, we consider what the opportunities and risks of these changes actually are, and how you should respond to them.
We’ll uncover the truth about these topics over canapés, wine and other refreshments. We’ll cover issues such as:
- What are the opportunities created by the income drawdown changes?
- What are the tax implications?
- What are the implications of the changes to the lifetime allowance and how can you protect yourself from them?
- What is the impact of the ‘Tapered Annual Allowance’ for additional rate taxpayers?
- How should the changes to pension beneficiaries impact your estate and inheritance tax planning?
- What changes might we expect from the Government’s consultation on pensions and pensions tax relief for the future?
We will also comment on the impact of the dividend taxation rules, and the impact these may have on the decision to make company pension contributions.
They will cover these using real-life examples and case studies - without impenetrable jargon or over-excited hype. The panel session and networking afterwards will also give opportunities to ask questions and understand what it means for you.
Watford: 12th October 2015 at 17:00-19:30 View location
London: 29th October 2015 at 17:00-19:30 View location
To register for the event, please contact:
Kirsten Byers on 01923 634252 or by emailing email@example.com
We very much look forward to seeing you there.