The British Chambers of Commerce Annual Convention is the UK's ultimate gathering of business, government and skills leaders. This year the Convention will be held on Monday 28th April at the BT Convention Centre in Liverpool.
It is your chance to join an audience of senior professionals, challenge the policy makers and gain practical support and ideas that you can apply in your organisation.
Sir Terry Leahy, Chief Executive, Tesco plc
George Osborne MP, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer, Conservative Party
Digby, Lord Jones of Birmingham, Minister of State, DBERR and Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Sir Michael Rake, Chairman BT and Chair UK Commission for Emploment and Skills
John Fleming, Group Vice President Ford Motor Company, President and CEO Ford of Europe
Why you should attend?
1. Network with your existing clients and meet potential new ones.
2. Discover the latest techniques for embedding innovation, enterprise anea crativity into your business.
3. Discuss what it takes to grow a business to compete effectively in the global economy.
4. Hear from policy makes about the suport available to strengthen the competitivesnes of your business.
5. Get the inside track on emerging market trends from the new breed of entrepreneurs and innovators.
6. Find out how to enhance the skills of your workforce.
For further information or to book onto the Convention visit www.chamberonline.co.uk