Global Network, Global Opportunities
Get connected at the British Chambers of Commerce International Trade Conference 2014! It will be held on the 9th October 2014 at The Brewery, 52 Chiswell St, London, EC1Y 4SD.
The British Chambers of Commerce International Trade Conference 2014 – Global Network, Global Opportunities – will bring together new and growing exporters, policymakers and business leaders, to meet our UK and overseas network and get connected to opportunities around the world.
About the event:
- Keynotes from UK trade champions
- Case studies from successful exporters
- Export masterclasses for new and growing exporters
- Market seminars on high-growth economies
- Thought leadership panel discussions
- Facilitated networking sessions
Who will be there:
- UK businesses from all sectors new to exporting
- High-growth exporters interested in new markets
- British brands with an international presence
- UK Chambers of Commerce and their members
- British Chambers and Business Groups representing high-growth markets overseas
- Business and international trade support organisations from the UK and around the world
- Senior representatives from the UK Government and the diplomatic community
About the British Chambers of Commerce:
- The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) Accredited Network in the UK represents over 100,000 businesses, with more than 5 million employees, and is the leading private sector provider of export support to UK businesses
- The BCC is partnering with UK Trade & Investment on a programme designed to increase the support available to UK exporters in high-growth markets around the world, and support the Government’s objective to double UK exports to £1trn by 2020.
For further information please click here to join the conversation on twitter follow @britishchambers #bccexport