Whatever your goals and ambitions, your growth plans will need funding.
- Where could your funding come from and how should you engage investors?
- What sort of financing would be best for your particular business - given your current growth initiatives and your long-term ambitions?
- What questions should you ask potential investors?
- What will different types of investor want to know about you and your business and your marketplace, and how can you make your offer appeal to them?
Join us to find out the answers to all these questions and ask your own of our panel of local experts.
Pastries, tea and coffee are provided.
Whilst the event is free to attend, spaces are limited so please reserve yours now by emailing: RSVP@csy-ip.com.
- Ian Taylor, Regional Director—Barclays
- Andrew Williamson, Corporate Finance Partner—WMT Chartered Accountants
- Kevin Allen— Barclays
- David Zerny, Partnership Development—Herts Growth Hub
When: Thursday 19th September 2019
Where: Garden Room, Aubrey Park Hotel, Redbourn