Rebuilding Hertfordshire’s Future Together
A webinar bringing together business and public sector leaders to help shape Hertfordshire’s future.
The scale of the economic crisis from COVID-19 has called for collective local leadership. In order for us to rebound and rebuild, what lessons can we learn from our businesses who have bounced back from previous recessions and what smart innovation is being put in place now?
Join this webinar, led by Mark Bretton, Chair, Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership; Chair, LEP Network,
to hear how the LEP is bringing its business approach and sector expertise to lead on Hertfordshire’s economic recovery planning and hear from:
• Key business on how they have adapted to new ways of working;
• Digi-tech entrepreneurs on how to embrace opportunities and positively respond;
• Hertfordshire leaders on what is being done to ensure no community is being left behind
This event is brought to you by Hertfordshire LEP in partnership with Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce.
A keynote presentation outlining Hertfordshire’s Economic Recovery Plan will be given by Neil Hayes, CEO, Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership
and followed by a panel session, in which he will be joined by:
Ben Andersen-Tuffnell, Group Government Relations Director at Tesco
Mark Bretton, Chair, Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership; Chair, LEP Network
Tommie Eaton, Founder, @Bambuu Brush
Ceri Humphrey, Finance Director, VolkerFitzpatrick, and LEP Board Member
Briege Leahy, CEO, Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce
Deirdre Wells OBE, CEO, Go To Places (Visit Herts)
Cllr David Williams, Leader, Hertfordshire County Council and Chair, Hertfordshire Growth Board
Why you should attend this event:
• Hear our keynote speaker provide an overview of the Hertfordshire’s Economic Recovery Plan report
• Listen to our panel discuss their views on key aspects of the local economy
• Consider what more should be done by business and public sector leaders, local government, businesses and the community to assist with to rebuild our communities
Book now for this significant event to find out more about plans for our local economic future and help them shape our success.
Please use the link below to check our Event Terms and Conditions prior to booking a place at this event:
Event Terms & Conditions