HCCI recognises that networking is an important tool for business growth, and one of the main reasons businesses join a Chamber. We also appreciate that as a business time is valuable so we do not insist you attend weekly meetings or force you to provide referrals each week. Our networking programme is designed for you to dip in and out of as and when time allows.
The key to successful networking is to develop relationships, share advice and information, promote your company AND do business!! Our programme of events includes at least one networking breakfast, one networking lunch and one networking evening each month around the county.
• Access to over 1400 other networkers around the county
• Structured events to make sure you and your company get the most from each event
• Reduced rates at all our networking events
• Priority when there is limited availability at an event.
• Opportunities to make presentations to fellow networkers
• Good food at excellent venues within the county
HCCI welcomes non-members to up to two events but after that you are actively encouraged to join the chamber.