As we kick-off a new Championship season I would like to offer the Hertfordshire Chamber members the opportunity to sample our new, superb hospitality facilities on Sunday, September 16th, (kick off 1:15pm) For the game between Watford and Southampton, in the hope that you may join us for what will be an intriguing encounter.
With over £2.8million of investment delivered in just 12 weeks, the new Rous Stand hospitality areas give Watford Football Club unprecedented facilities, and for the special, Chamber-only price of just £60 + vat (regular price £99+ vat), you and your members will receive the following:
- Matchday ticket
- All-new, padded seating in the Upper Rous Stand, overlooking the centre-circle and in front of the WFC Chairman, Directors and VIP guests.
- A two-course carvery menu
- Half-bottle of house red or white wine per person
- Exclusive cash bar and waitress service
- Half-time refreshments
- A Matchday programme
- Team sheet
- Fully licensed betting facilities
- Use of the Corporate Lounge facility up to one-hour after the event
- There will also be a business-card entry competition to win a Beko 15” flat-screen TV/ DVD combination
Entrance is via the Rous Stand hospitality entrance, and doors open at 10:30am.
(Smart dress, - no trainers or replica shirts - are required).
I do hope the members can join us – I think that as a Club, we would like to continue to maintain and encourage closer links with all of the business communities in & around the area, and I know that the Hertfordshire Chamber is hugely influential in delivering closer working relationships with all concerned. It’s the start of a whole new era at The Vic – Phase one of a massive re-development of the West Herts region - and the beginning of the next chapter of the story…
I look forward to welcoming you. To make a booking, or for further information contact Kevin Miller on: 01923 496271 e-mail: email@example.com.