The ban began on 3rd April 2006 and will continue until further notice.
Save your business money by saving water
- Take regular meter readings to monitor water consumption.
- Check for unexpected night time usage. Take a meter reading at the end of the day, and then first thing in the morning. If your meter has registered use when there should be none, you may have a leak.
- Fix dripping taps.
- Install Hippos into your toilets – this can save up to 3 litres per flush.
- Install minimising controls e.g. push taps, sensor urinal controls, flow regulators / restrictors on outlets such as taps/ showers.
- Increase staff awareness with training, and also encourage them to report leaks (we can provide leaflets & posters).
Remember – a small reduction by all of us now will make a huge difference in the future.
For further information contact the Commercial Development Team:
Tel: 01707 268111