London Luton Airport (LLA) 'How to Bid for Contracts'
Date: Wednesday 7th November
Putteridge Bury Conference Centre
09:00 – 13:30
Local businesses will be able to gain insight from LLA’s procurement team to help them compete during LLA’s tendering process, covering:
- Gaining an understanding of the procurement processes and rules at LLA
- Understand the tender documents better
- See the evaluation model in action and gain insight on common mistakes
- Receive top tips for tendering and how to improve your bids
- Information on how to be a sustainable business
- Attend a networking lunch
The cost of the ticket will be £36.50 (plus £3.43 booking fee) per person and any profits will be donated to our charity partner Macmillan Cancer Support.
Organisations can sign up here to book their place here:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-bid-for-contracts-at-london-luton-airport-november-2018-tickets-51017487679