The Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Trust have launched the Herts Air Ambulance Appeal to help Hertfordshire raise funds for a dedicated Air Ambulance service.
- Hertfordshire is one of only three counties in the UK without dedicated Air Ambulance coverage.
- We need to raise an initial £50,000 so that Essex Air Ambulance can begin its life-saving work in Hertfordshire
- £250,000 will enable us to begin resourcing a second helicopter to cover Hertfordshire
- There is no central Government or National Lottery funding, it will only be possible through the generosity of the people of our County.
- This is a huge challenge; we need YOU to help make it a reality.
The Current total raised is £40,438…
To find out how you can fund this life saving service call Nikki Caborn on 01787 221828 or email Nikki@hertsairambulance.org.uk.