Chamber member UHY Hacker Young have a series of Pensions Auto Enrolment seminars coming up.
Pensions Automatic Enrolment came into effect in October 2012 and will apply to all businesses by April 2017. This scheme will automatically enrol employees onto their employer’s pension scheme. Even though small and medium sized businesses are joining the process according to a timetable, it is still important that employers are prepared for the changes that this new law will bring. An employer should know which employees will be affected by auto-enrolment because once the staging process reaches your business it will be your responsibility to ensure that you are making pension contributions to all qualifying employees.
Join us for an introduction into Pensions Auto Enrolment. The seminar will be led by pension and payroll experts; Neil Wilson – The Pensions Regulator, Robin Mead – Payplus/Virtual Business Source, and Martin Gorvett – Provisio (Wealth Management).
– Understanding Auto Enrolment – The Pensions Regulator
· The Automatic Enrolment processes including staging dates and overall timetable
· Worker categories and the duties and rights for pension scheme enrolment
· Communication, monitoring and record keeping
· Postponement and contractual enrolment including Opt Ins, Opt Outs and refunds
· Registering with the regulator
– Outsourcing your Auto Enrolment process – Payplus
– Your pension scheme choices – Provisio
The seminar will be followed by questions for the panel.
If you would like to attend this event please click on the links below to register for your preferred date. Please note there is no cost to attend.
· Letchworth: 10 February 2015– 5-7pm
· London: 12 February 2015– 3-5pm
· Cambridge: 26 February 2015– 5.30pm-7.30pm