Chamber Awards 2007 – Top tips for entry!Have you already downloaded your Chamber Awards 2007 entry forms, but feel that you need some friendly hints and tips before you start work on them?Never fear! Help is at hand with some practical advice to help you complete those winning entries!
1. Allow yourself enough time to complete the application
2. Do not be afraid to boast – be proud of achievements
3. Make sure that your proof read and spell check your entry
4. Check your word count – entries over 2000 words will be disqualified
5. Keep to the point – supply concise, relevant information and examples covering every criteria
This year’s entry forms also include pointers to help you make the most of your answers. If you haven’t already downloaded your entry forms, please visit the Chamber Awards 2007 website now at www.chamberawards.co.uk for more information!