Rt Hon Alastair Darling MP - Secretary of State for Trade and Industry
Rt Hon Douglas Alexander MP - Secretary of State for Transport
Gianni Ciserani - Vice President and Managing Director, Procter and Gamble
Michelle Dewberry - Winner of The Apprentice 2006
Ed Balls MP - Economic Secretary, HM Treasury
Rt Hon William Hague MP - Shadow Foreign Secretary
Why you should attend?
- Gain valuable business support information and advice on improving competiveness and gain practical tips to apply to your own business.
- Hear from some of Britain’s best known and most successful entrepreneurs and business people, and share insight into their success
- Share best practice with others in the business sector and debate the key issues that matter to British Business today
- Network with senior managers from small & medium-sized businesses, local Chambers of Commerce and business support agencies, including structured networking sessions to facilitate the development of new contacts
- Visit a large exhibition and business convention, featuring key business support organisations. Your chance to network and find out more from over 40 business focused exhibitors from across the public and private sector
- Influence the debate that will affect your business by taking part in lively discussions with the most senior thinkers and business decision-makers from all sectors of British business and Government
- Question business leaders and entrepreneurs, and question those people in Government who directly affect the environment in which your business is run
- Attend the conference drinks receptions and gala dinner prestigious London venues – an ideal informal networking opportunity to mix with business leaders and enjoy excellent food, drink and entertainment
Full details can be found on www.chamberconference.com