Chamber Power offer is managed and administered by Haven Power Limited. For further information contact them on 01473 725943 or email email@example.com
Chamber Power Offers:
- An Account Manager and named contact with a direct telephone line to the service centre in East Anglia
- A “Smart Meter” option for Chamber Power customers automatically providing valid, frequent, meter reads, automatically tracking your consumption pattern in great detail allowing you to identify low cost savings
- Any costs associated with the smart meter will be included in your monthly standing charge
- A guaranteed fixed rate with DD for two-years
Chamber Power offers competitive, predictable prices and an efficient service to help Members to run their businesses more effectively.
Peter Bennell, Chief Executive of Haven Power said “We are delighted to be working in partnership with the Chamber. Our team has a wealth of experience in supplying electricity and other services to businesses. Our aim is to make a difference to smaller business, by providing competitive, predictable, fixed prices for electricity and a high level of personal service.”
“With gas and electricity prices rising, now is a good time to look at how to save money on your fuel bills and get the help and advice you need.”
From a peak of £68/MWh* in April 06, wholesale electricity prices declined more or less continuously during last year, hitting a low of around £32/MWh in mid February this year. However, prices have since risen to about £39-40/MWh .
Whilst no-one can be certain of how prices will move over the coming months we urge you to look at the Chamber Power offer which reflects the current market conditions and in summary includes:
- competitive prices, fixed for up to 2 years and a predictable monthly spend
- exceptional service levels, locally based in East Anglia with direct dial numbers
- SMART Meter offer – automatically collecting your monthly reads in great detail – a tool for you to help identify carbon and cost savings
*Baseload power for delivery during winter 07/08 – Source: Bloomberg Market Data.