- AN EVENING FOR WOMEN DRIVERS -
Thursday 26th October
Bring your friends and join Andrew Rowley Toyota for a fun and informative evening of short talks and workshops, including:
- Basic vehicle maintenance from Toyota-trained technicians
- Tips for personal safety from Hertfordshire Police
- What to do in the event of a breakdown from the RAC
- ‘Body MOT’ - basic fitness testing from Cannons Health & Fitness Club
- Pampering from Cannons Retreat beauty salon
Timings: 7pm – 9.30pm (arrive from 6.30pm)
Drinks and nibbles provided. Raffle with great prizes.
The event will take place at the Toyota dealership on Radlett Road in Frogmore, St Albans. Arrive from 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start. The evening is scheduled to end by 9.30pm. Refreshments will be provided throughout the evening.
Andrew Rowley Toyota is making this event FREE for you to attend but in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, you will be invited to make a donation to Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
Places are limited so reserve your tickets as soon as possible and by Friday 13th October 2006 at the latest.
For more information or to book, phone Michelle on 01923 637731 or email email@example.com and give your full name, address and phone number plus the number of tickets you require.