A one day Conference and Exhibition
Corporate Social Responsibility
Turning a legal obligation into an organisational selling point
Wednesday 21st November 2007
9:30am - 4.30pm
Imperial War Museum, Duxford
Who should attend?
This conference has been designed for Proprietors, Directors, Managers and Official Responsible for:
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Affairs
- Public Relations/ Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Resources
Free of Charge for delegates - Includes lunch and refreshments.
Early booking is advised as places are limited
- Receive expert advice in developing and implementing effective CSR strategies
- Gain better understanding of CSR
- Understand the legal, political and social importance of CSR
- Discuss avenues to develop partnership working between your organisation and voluntary sector organisations, for mutual gain
- Network with like minded individuals to gain practical advice and solutions
By the end of the conference, you will know how to apply CSR to:
- Improve your organisation's public profile
- Provide your organisation with access to new target audiences
- Increase business productivity and efficiency
- Boost employee morale
- Foster innovation and business development within your organisation
To book your place at this event:
- book online at http://www.bookevents.org/, or
- call 01707 398384 (or text phone 01707 398390 for the hearing impaired)
Why attend this conference?
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is increasingly become central to business development, sustainability and competitiveness; it is no longer simply a legal tick box for businesses. In today's economy, ignoring CSR can cost an organisation business opportunities and financial profits.
Championing CSR is an exciting new project born of the unique partnership between Investing in Communities Hertfordshire and the Diversity in Practice Project (an EQUAL initiative led by Exemplas).